The Williams/Circle Pines KOA is an outdoor campground destination looking for enthusiastic people to join our food service team. Located in beautiful Northern Arizona about an hour from the Grand Canyon, we are a seasonal park offering camping in RVs, Cabins, Deluxe Cabins, tents & Teepees. Our goal is to create a great camping experience for our guests by offering excellent customer service.
Do you enjoy meeting new people from around the world? Like working outdoors and next to one of the natural wonders of the world? Want to be close to town but enjoy the stars at night? We want to talk to you!
WORKING HOURS & RATES
The working hours for this position will be Monday through Sunday in the mornings and evenings, including some split shifts with the highest activity on the weekends and holidays
$15-$17/ hour depending on experience
Successful applicants can expect between 15-30 hours per week depending on the occupancy of the park
This position is seasonal March 15 - October 31st. Ideally candidates are available for the entire season, but if not, applicants available for at least 3 months will be considered
Accommodation options available at a nominal free for employees who meet minimum weekly work hours. More information on accommodation to be provided during the interview process for interested applicants.
- Ensures customers receive a high level of service consistent with our customer service philosophy
- Communicate with all staff and management using Basecamp System
- Enforce campground policies and implement solutions consistent with goals of park
- Proactive guest management to ensure positive environment for all guests
- Coordinate with Guest Service staff for problem resolution when applicable
- Utilize creative problem solving skills
- Prepare breakfast and dinner in a café style food service kitchen
- Utilize a deep fryer and gas griddle
- Food prep for all meals during shift
- Follow all applicable food service regulations
- Maintain a clean and professional kitchen including washing all dishes and kitchen implements used on a daily basis
- Cashier and process orders
- Assist with perishable and non perishable inventory on a weekly basis
- Complete various duties as assigned by manager which can include but are not limited to: light janitorial duties, assisting other departments in completion of tasks, overall support in daily performance of the campground.
- Good customer service and communications skills
- Ability to multi task and prioritize
- Able to work with others and work independently
- Professional Appearance and attitude towards guests and fellow team members
- Communicate professionally and patiently
- Be on your feet during shift and able to lift at least 30 lbs.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Actively communicate both verbally and written
- Must be able to work at high altitude – 7000ft.