The People & Development Coordinator is responsible for assisting and supporting the strategic execution of Human Resources programs. The Human Resources Coordinator is also responsible for fostering productive cross-functional relationships with internal/external partners. Teamwork, process, relationship management and effective communication, as well as attention to detail are critical aspects of this role.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Act as SAP Administrator; maintain and update org charts, employee records, etc.
- Ensure adherence of all P&D policies and procedures by providing accurate and timely guidance to employees.
- Facilitate office move requests.
- Ensure accurate tracking and facilitation of all exit logistics.
- Prepare and submit monthly HR reports detailing key activities, data and metrics including open to hire information, employee turnover, and employee relations matters.
- Ensure compliance of all federal and state mandated employment laws.
- Manage the administration of Family Medical leaves of absences in partnership with supervisor and benefits team as needed.
- Assist in contributing ideas for improvement of departmental processes, procedures and reporting.
- When needed, provide general administrative/office support (i.e. scheduling assistance and expense reports for Sr. Director; attend meetings to take notes as a witness, ordering office supplies, preparing for presentations and meeting, etc.).
- Draft employment verification letters and confirmation letter
- Assist with ad hoc projects and work with the team as requests arise.
- Respond to employee inquires and policy/benefits related questions in a timely manner.
- Partner with supervisor/team to conduct Employee Feedback meetings.
- Build strong relationships with all employees.
Talent Management & Employee Engagement
Talent Acquisition & Onboarding:
- Provide support during the Performance Appraisal process (i.e. scheduling training, tracking completion and collecting completed forms, assistance inputting data in success factors, etc.).
- Provide project management support in special projects as needed (i.e. rewards & recognition, Philanthropic and engagement events, legacy awards, summer internship program, facilitation of training initiatives, performance management, etc.).
- Provide support to the facilitator for learning and development courses to support the annual performance management and development planning process
- Manage new hire announcements’ process and logistics
- Maintain and update organizational charts
- Provide the necessary support for the P&D team, Talent Acquisition and Business Partners to ensure successful and efficient recruitment and on-boarding of all new hires and temps.
o Maintain accurate tracking of all open permanent and temporary positions and job req. approval forms on a daily basis.
o Draft, continually update and maintain job descriptions file.
o Assist in facilitating communication between Talent Acquisition and business partners.
o Act as point person for general questions recruitment and onboarding inquires.
o Partner w/ supervisor/team to assist in the recruitment process for Entry level to Associate level positions and conduct final round interviews as needed by the HRG function.
o Draft and maintain signed offer letters.
o Preparation of onboarding schedule, cube/office setup, etc.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related concentration preferred
- 1-3 years of prior relevant work experience
- Advanced computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, SharePoint and familiarity with HRIS systems (SAP Preferred)
- Well-developed written and verbal presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail is a must
- Ability to multi-task, work in high pressure environment
- Self-starter / proactive mindset
Coordinator, People & Development