Seattle Christian Counseling is an association of professional, independently licensed counselors who offer faith-based mental health counseling services. Founded in 2010, with multiple offices located in California, Texas, and Washington State.
We are looking for multi-talented team players passionate about customer care and in it for the long-haul. WEST COAST CANDIDATES ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- Saturday 8 am – 4 pm PST
- Sunday 1 pm – 5 pm PST
- Monday 10 am – 6 pm PST
- Tuesday 10 am – 6 pm PST
- Wednesday 10 am – 6 pm PST
NO MEDICAL BENEFITS
PTO and Sick Paid Leave
Job duties include but are not limited to: (Training will be provided)
- The receptionist will use a HIPAA-compliant google calendar to schedule appointments with a team of receptionists servicing 90+ therapists.
- The receptionist will be expected to provide light administrative support to 90+ counselors on an as-needed basis.
- The receptionist will handle a high call volume while logging calls.
- The receptionist will from time to time be asked to work on research projects and provide a number of clerical duties.
- The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of how google sheets (or excel), google docs (or Microsoft word) works.
- A minimum of one year of solid assistant experience in mental health or medical is preferred.
- Ability to comprehend and communicate; excellent oral and written communication. - Accuracy preferred over speed, but speed is a plus.
- Must be able to communicate with a diverse population; must be self-motivated, extremely organized, and have good planning abilities.
- The assistant will need to differentiate when the caller is in a state of crisis and refer them out to crisis support. (Training will be provided)
- The assistant must have a working environment free from noise and all distractions including, but not limited to barking dogs or other pets, background conversation or noise from children etc.
- The assistant must have a working environment that will meet all HIPAA guidelines. (Computer that other people in their home are not using. Ability to close door for confidentiality. Ability to ensure that no one else in the home sees the names of patients on their screen etc.)
- MUST HAVE HIGH-SPEED INTERNET with a minimum upload of 15mbs. Give them a link where they can test their internet speed. https://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+check+your+internet+speed&oq=how+to+check+your+internet+speed&aqs=chrome.0.0i512l10.7826j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
- Must be willing to video conference with other team members as needed
- Will present, along with the reception team members, to the core admin team monthly reports using video.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour
- Can you work full-time hours?
- Do you have your own computer?
- Do you have high-speed internet?
- Do you have experience in scheduling appointments?
Work Location: Remote