- Associate's Degree
- Bachelor's Degree
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
We are growing in Greenville! Act as extension of manager's authority in administrative matters. Hold a position of responsibility, which may include compilation, analysis and presentation of special reports, and the tracking of projects and budgets. Be liaison between manager and stakeholders and is charged with information flow across a wide organization. Play a proactive role in ensuring that budgets, projects goals and deadlines are met by monitoring progress and keeping manager well informed with up-to-date reports, graphs and other decision-making tools. This is an internal full- time position with Faithful+ Gould that comes with robust benefits. If you are seeking a career in Construction Project Controls, this is the entry level role for you!
Faithful+Gould, a member of the SNC Lavalin group, is a world leader in project and cost consulting, providing clients with Owners Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with a number of high profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #9 largest Construction Management Company and #7 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise -Its in our DNA
- Acts as liaison between manager and stake holders, as well as with other admin or technical management and staff, responding to inquiries and requests for information/approval and/or directing to appropriate staff, as required.
- Responsible for the compilation and input of data and the preparation of weekly/monthly reports and preliminary budgets.
- Monitors budget conformance throughout the year. Advises unit managers on items needing attention.
- Project set up and plan development/monitoring
- Assists manager with the initiation and/or processing of personnel actions, ensuring that proper approvals are obtained, and deadlines are met.
- Perform special assignments which may include financial analysis, coordination of marketing activities, assistance with publications or marketing materials, maintaining databases, and/or coordinating staff training.
- Develops charts and graphs based on financial, marketing, or other information, and updates them as needed for meetings, monthly reports, or presentations.
- May assists in the development of presentations to clients or upper management.
- Bachelor's or Associates degree in Business Administration or related discipline. Construction Management or related degree would be a plus!
- Without a degree, requires ten years experience in progressively responsible administrative work.
- Must have a high degree of ability using cross functional systems and office suite capability
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills required.
- Knowledge of business administration practices and principles, including finance and accounting.
- Computer skills required, particularly in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Knowledge of the consulting engineering industry helpful.
- Ability to deal effectively and harmoniously with people at all levels of the organization.
Faithful+Gould offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes:
- Competitive salary
- Broad Employer based benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Generous time-off benefits
- 401 (k) with employer match
- Flexible work schedules dependent upon approval as a result of assignment demands
- Career development opportunities through our corporate university
- Highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program
- Valuable voluntary options including legal, long term care, pet insurance and car insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer
Faithful+Gould, an ATKINS company, is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability candidates encouraged to apply.
Please view Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement.
SNC-Lavalin cares about your privacy. SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as SNC-Lavalin) are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to SNC-Lavalin, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice