We are looking for a Learning and Development Program Manager to join our corporate Learning and Development team based in our headquarters in Dania Beach, FL. As the Learning and Development Program Manager, you will be responsible for partnering cross-functionally with business stakeholders to design, develop, implement and measure learning programs. You will drive the creation of learning technologies that enhance team member capabilities. Our greatest resource is our people and our focus is to ensure that our talent scales along with the company to meet the changing needs of our rapidly growing business. Developing tomorrow's leaders and bolstering our current leadership is instrumental to our long-term growth strategy and expectations.
What you'll do:
What you'll need:
- Manage all operational details of driving results-driven learning solutions.
- Design and deliver best-in-class learning solutions.
- Implement content curation into the learning strategy.
- Ensure team members have the best learning experience possible and have access to tools and learning solutions inside and outside the classroom.
- Create a learning culture where learners can get what they want, how they want it in the fastest way possible to minimize time away from their work.
- Measure the impact of learning programs by conducting needs assessments, feedback surveys and analyze the reporting of feedback.
- Provide recommendations on process improvement and change management based on insightful data analysis to quantify success.
- Manage a high volume of details to ensure high accuracy and legendary project management.
- Assist in the design of learning solutions.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with a geographically dispersed workforce to ensure learning is well executed aligned to "The Chewy Way".
- Do things better than anyone else and any company has ever done before!
- Bachelor's Degree in Instructional Design, Industrial/Organizational Psychology or Human Resources; Masters is a plus.
- 10+ years of experience in corporate learning and development with a focus in project management or program management, experience with start-up companies highly preferred.
- Proven success in creating and implementing innovative learning initiatives (e.g., VR, mobile, etc.)
- Strong experience working with technical solutions such as LMS (Learning Management System)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment when speed, efficiency and accuracy are required.
- Drive results and ability to influence stakeholders.
- Proven success in developing and implementing a project/portfolio management strategy.
- Position may require travel