Full Job Description
L.A. Burdick Handmade Chocolates is looking for a full-time Customer Care Manager to join our team, in our Walpole, NH or Medford, MA office. The successful candidate will have previous customer service experience, is hardworking, professional and friendly. Must be able to work some evenings and Saturdays. This position reports directly to the Chief Operating Officer and currently oversees two direct reports.
- Provide exceptional customer service via phone and email
- Proactively reach out to corporate customers and neighbors around the retails
- Lead answering customer feedback on social media and other online channels
- Answer multiple phone lines and direct calls
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding products
- Resolve customer complaints
- Data entry, retail and corporate ordering, and billing
- Update client accounts/databases
- Develop and implement company procedures
- Define, manage and report Key Performance Indicator’s (KPI’s)
- Website maintenance and implementation of marketing plans
- Use ERP systems and business tools to develop and drive work flows and implement best practices to improve customer relations
- Employee scheduling and reviewing
- Assisting all departments, company-wide, with miscellaneous tasks
The Customer Care Manager will have:
- Ability to work autonomously
- Flexibility and good time management
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to understand client’s needs
- Excellent organization, planning, and project management skills
- Reporting and analytical skills
- Proven ability to increase sales
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- A professional telephone manner
- At least five years’ experience in a customer service managerial position
- Expert in all MS Office software and applications
- Ability to think strategically
If you are interested in this position please send a cover letter and resume for review.
We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision and a company matched 401K plan plus more!
L.A. Burdick Handmade Chocolates, founded in 1987 by chocolatier and Boston native Larry Burdick, is an artisan chocolate maker with retail locations in Cambridge, Boston, Chicago, Washington DC, Walpole and New York as well as an e-commerce business (www.burdickchocolate.com). L.A. Burdick has been named one of the best chocolates in the U.S. and one of the best hot chocolates in the U.S. by Food & Wine magazine and has also been praised by numerous media outlets, including Vogue, New York Magazine, New York Times, The Boston Globe, and Serious Eats.
For further information regarding L.A. Burdick explore our website www.burdickchocolate.com
Job Type: Full-time
- customer service in a managerial position: 5 years (Required)
- This position requires Monday through Friday work with a rotating Saturday schedule. Are you able to work Saturdays as required?
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off