Headquartered in Southern California, Skechers has spent nearly 30 years helping men, women and kids everywhere look and feel good. Developing comfort technologies is at the foundation of all that we do—delivering stylish, innovative, and quality products at a reasonable price. From our diverse footwear offering to a growing range of apparel and accessories, Skechers is a complete lifestyle brand.
With international business representing over half of our total sales, we have product available in more than 170 countries and significant opportunities for continued expansion worldwide. We sell our collections direct to consumers through more than 4,000 Skechers stores around the globe and Skechers e-commerce sites, as well as through a network of third-party partners.
A MULTI-BILLION-DOLLAR GLOBAL LEADER IN THE FOOTWEAR INDUSTRY.
Employee will be required to analyze FlexPLM applications and provide efficient solutions for business objectives and user needs. This includes working with stakeholders, analyzing system problems, creating systems solutions, writing business/technical specifications and conducting quality assurance testing in order to implement computer systems requirements.
Employee will also be required to review, analyze and report on data from multiple internal and external sources. The employee must be able to communicate the results of their findings and make recommendations to management in the form of highly-digestible, easy-to-understand, expert-quality reports and visualizations.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESULTS-
- Implements computer system requirements by defining and analyzing systems solutions to business objectives
- Interacts directly with stakeholders to gather business needs, input and output requirements and evaluate process and procedures
- Creates workflows, process maps and summaries to document processes, procedures and possible solutions
- Identifies opportunities for improving business processes through systems and/or non-system changes
- Researches business problems and creates models that help analyze these business problems.
- Presents solutions and viable alternatives to management for final approval
- Writes detailed technical system specifications for use by computer programmers to modify, enhance or fix the systems
- Validates results by quality assurance testing the coordination of user-acceptance testing.
- Provides reference by writing documentation
- Trains the end users and write instruction manuals when required
- Explores data and discovers patterns, meaningful relationships, anomalies and trends
- Interprets business requirements and KPIs in order to determine optimum reporting solutions to meet user needs
- Designs high-quality custom reports, dashboards and visualizations
- Performs analyses for a wide range of requests using data in different formats and from various platflorms
- Develops best practices for report deployments
- Provides guidance, training and problem-solving assistance to other team members
- Data cleansing
- Mass updates
- Other duties as assigned
- You will own and drive the product strategy by combining customer feedback, data analytics to support your reasoning, market research and competitive intelligence
- You will collaborate with engineering and stakeholders across the organization to build consensus, make decisions, and push forward our product roadmap
- Design use cases end-to-end and provides optimal product design, witout over-engineering by truly understanding the user and customer pain points (reduce to the max)
- Own the P&L. Every product feature should be metric-driven
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to drive the product strategy
- Experience supporting full Agile and Waterfall software development lifecycle (including understanding business processes, gathering user requirements, design, testing, deployment and training)
- Advanced analytical capability
- Advanced written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Must have ability to communicate, motivate and organize projects throughout the company
- Advanced SQL or Alteryx knowledge and experience
- Advanced experience in Jira, Confluence, Excel, Alteryx, Tableau and VBA preferred
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE-
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field. Equivalent experience is acceptable
- 5 + years of work experience in business systems analysis
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills, abilities and physical demands described are representative of those duties that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified for the job position, to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; sit, reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long period of times.