Sunstor Solar is seeking motivated and qualified candidates to join our team. We are looking for people that are skilled in communicating with clients, have a passion for paving the way towards a more sustainable future. We are adamant about rewarding high performers and provide generous incentives for those who produce.
WHO ARE WE?
Sunstor is a fast-growing, clean energy solar startup that offers qualified homeowners a simple and effective way to finance home energy improvement projects. We also connect interested homeowners to vetted contractors to complete their projects. We partner with the several of the largest installers in several states along with the PACE Initiative, a local government administered program to help carry out our mission.
WHAT DOES THIS ROLE ENTAIL?
- Work in the field to generate interest from homeowners on approved products and services
- Be the first point of contact with our future clients to generate strong relationships
- Represent the winning and empowering culture of Sunstor Solar to help our customers improve their homes through affordable energy/water efficient means
- Use various methods to grow business including canvassing, cold calling, and digital outreach
- Hours: Mondays through Fridays 4 pm to 8 pm, Saturdays 10 am to 4 pm
WHICH AREAS WILL THIS POSITION SERVE?
- This position will work with our East Bay Team and serve Alameda & Contra Costa County.
- This position may also serve other cities in the South Bay of the SF Bay Area at a later date.
QUALIFICATIONS OF IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Available at least 25 hours per week
- Access to reliable transportation
- Passionate about making a difference
- Great work ethic
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Great communication skills (talking and listening)
- Quick learner who is eager to improve professional skills
- Experience uncovering customers' wants and needs
- Experience in inside/outside sales or appointment setting is a plus!
- Bilingual in English and Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese, Vietnamese, or Tagalog a major plus!
- Commissions in addition to base pay after 30 day period
- Top performers average $4,000/month
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
Salary: $2,000.00 to $8,000.00 /month
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Salary: $100,000.00 to $200,000.00 /year
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)