Reliant.MD Medical Associates is the sole telemedicine provider for the first symptom-based telemedicine platform, MDBox (https://www.mdbox.com). Patients are able to use the MDBox app and platform to have a doctor’s visit for low acuity and symptom-focused illnesses without leaving home. The innovative at-home assessments within the MDBox EMR equip providers with the best tools to achieve the highest quality care. Reliant.MD Medical Associates is currently hiring provider pools for all prospective launch states. The practice will update provider pools once state launch dates are established.
- Work remotely
- 1099 contract position
- No minimum or maximum hours and no assigned shifts empowers providers to dictate their own schedule. Ability to log into the EMR platform to see patients when convenient regardless if you have 10 minutes or 5 hours.
- Collaboration & communication with Medical Director
- Monthly meeting via Zoom (face to face teleconference) with the Medical Director
- Nurse Practitioner
- Valid New Hampshire state license
- Valid National Provider Identifier # (NPI)
- Must be comfortable self-managing and working autonomously to diagnose and treat simple, low acuity symptom-based consultations.
- Bi-lingual (great addition but not required)
- It is a requirement, as a Provider, that you conduct any patient visits on a desktop or laptop computer. At this time phones and tablets are prohibited.
- Consider yourself fluent in or able to learn web-based and mobile applications quickly.
- On the job, you will use Slack, Email, Phone, and the MDBox EMR.
*Please note that it may take up to 10 days for your application to be reviewed
Job Type: Contract
- relevant: 1 year (Required)
- telemedicine: 1 year (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture