Dispersive Technologies was formed as a Georgia corporation in 2010. Today, we provide software-defined solutions that virtualize routing and data storage for IP-based networks. These solutions manage connectivity that avoids congestion and thwarts cyberattacks. This empowers organizations to leverage the economics of the Internet, cloud-based services, and commodity hardware. Our technology helps enterprises move data faster, more securely and more reliably. This enables them to reduce cost structures, streamline and secure operations, and perform more efficiently.
The Test Engineer is responsible for testing the DVN product in Product Verification team. The Engineer will create test plans, execute test plans, track defects, and assist development engineers in the resolution of those defects to compliance with product requirements and interoperability with other products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily
- Write Test Plans
- Write Test Automation Scripts
- Execute Test Plans
- Execute Test Automation Scripts
- Create large scale systems on virtual machines (VMWare)
- Assist in the review of system requirements and software designs to create comprehensive test engineering plans and automation scripts
- Report Defects using a Defect Management system
- Work with Development engineers to investigate and resolve defects
- Support Proof of Concept and Red Team / Pen Test deployments as required by management
- Assist the Training teams and POC teams as requested by management
- Work and communicate in a cross-functional team environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent).
- Working knowledge of: Configuration Management Systems (gitlab, etc), build systems (make, etc) and Defect Tracking system (Bugzilla, etc).
- Basic knowledge of Encryption, Certificates, RDBMS, MAC OS X, Windows, TCP, UDP, IP, OSI Stack, device drivers, JSON, node.js, HTML w/ Agile Development.
- Able to test and debug complex software
Skills & Abilities:
- Outstanding business communication, verbal and written, skills with ability to partner, collaborate and communicate with peers.
- Strong customer orientation
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Required work authorization: