CLEANING JOB SUMMARY
Seeking a professional cleaner to perform a variety cleaning and maintenance duties. Cleaner will be in charge of maintaining all public and private spaces to the clients standards. Duties will include vacuuming, mopping, surface cleaning, dusting, and bathroom services. Attention to detail and a positive attitude a must. The right person is punctual, thorough but fast, and eager to learn.
- Sweep and mop floors
- General knowledge of cleaning products, supplies, and safety
- techniques for cleaning
- Complete daily routine sheets in order to ensure areas
- have been cleaned during the shift; sheets must be complete, accurate and timely
- Able to follow verbal directions
- Ability to work well alone, or with a partner or team
- Reliable and punctual with a dedicated professionalism to job and duties
- Able to adapt to changing schedules or routines
- Excellent time management skills
- Able to assist team members with cleaning duties when needed
- Clean buildings by emptying trash, sweeping, cleaning and
- dusting surfaces.
- Disinfect common areas, such as entry doors, elevator
- buttons, restrooms, offices and gym equipmet
- Clean corporate and management offices.
- Clean fitness centers and equipment
- Clean brand new apartments after construction
- Steam-clean carpets.
- Use cleaning solutions to remove stains and clean surfaces.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors
- Dust furniture and scrub surfaces clean.
- Apply wax to coat floors and buff.
- Apply sealant to floors.
- Clean and service restrooms with mops and disinfectants.
- Move heavy equipment and furniture.
- Identify and report possible repairs.
- Broom sweep and power-wash grounds
- Shovel snow from sidewalks and sprinkle salt on surface.
- Clean and disinfect trash areas
- Deep clean apartments and offices
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $18.00 /hour