Join our rapidly growing food business! We launched a permanent location inside of Loyola University Hospital and are excited to grow our team. While working within the hospital we are taking extra precautions related to Covid-19.
Working for Sabor isn't just a job, it is a career. We focus on working as a team to create amazing food while having a good time doing so.
There is lots of potential as the business continues to grow and we are looking for long-term employees for these positions.
This is a night-time position (6:30PM-2:30AM)
We are looking for someone who is responsible, honest, and reliable to fill this role.
-Providing good customer service
-Working from 6:30PM-2:30AM
-Transportation to and from work
-Strong communication skills
-Basic Kitchen knowledge
-Willingness to learn and grow with the company
We are looking to start training qualified individuals as soon as possible!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $15.00 per hour
Everyone is required to wear masks and gloves at all time. We are at least 6 feet away from customers at all time.
- cooking: 1 year (Preferred)
- Prepare all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner
- Follow recipes and presentation specifications
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safety and efficiently
- Clean and maintain station in practicing good safety and sanitation
- Assist with the cleaning and organization of kitchen and equipment
- Restock items as needed throughout the shift
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
- Loose-fitting shirts not allowed
- Sleeveless shirts/tank tops not allowed
- Shorts, skirts not allowed
- Jewelry not allowed
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED