Thriveworks in Grand Rapids is seeking a therapist with leadership skills to join our team.
Why Join Thriveworks? Our goal is that Thriveworks offers clinicians the best of both worlds - combining the perks of the private practice model with the benefits of employment. Our unique approach to service offers strong professional collaboration and support, a comfortable, well-appointed office setting, flexible scheduling, and excellent compensation.
Things to Know About This Position:
- This position is a combination of outpatient therapist (12-25 hours per week) and clinic manager (5-10 hours per week). This position can be full or part-time depending on the needs of the right candidate.
- Therapist position is commission based, receiving a percentage of reimbursement for each client)
- Clinic manager role is paid hourly
- Schedule is flexible, it's beneficial to offer 1-2 evenings to fill caseload. Most clinic manager responsibilities can be done remotely.
Clinic Manager Responsibilities Include:
- Serving as the supervisor and point of contact for staff
- Ensure office is running smoothly
- Assisting in the interview process by conducting interviews with pre-screened applicants, checking references
- Contacting referral sources within the community, building relationships
- Problem solving issues with clients and staff
- Establishing a positive company culture
Preference given to therapists with training in any of these populations:
- Children ages 5-13
- Substance abuse, CAADC
- EMDR, trauma work
- Willing to see clients via telehealth if necessary
Necessary qualifications include:
- Full licensure in the State of Michigan in Social Work, LPC or LP
- Clinic Management experience, leading/managing teams, comfortable with marketing our practice in the community
- Outpatient therapy experience
- Willingness and clinical training to see a wide variety of clients
- Client focused
- Flexibility, willingness to embrace and adapt to change
- A positive approach to therapy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technologically savvy (for electronic health records)
- A positive, and team-oriented attitude
Who We Are
At Thriveworks, we believe that counseling is not just for those who are hurting. Many of our clients are high-achieving, growth-focused individuals and couples who believe, as we do, that ANYONE can benefit from counseling, and that EVERYONE has the potential to grow — to thrive.Learn more about the Thriveworks Mission and Vision by visiting:
Visit our website to meet our team, have a virtual tour of our offices and learn more about us!
We look forward to meeting you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
Pay: $40.00 - $70.00 per hour
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Professional Development Assistance
- Retirement Plan
Our office offers both telehealth and in-person therapy. While therapists certainly could see only telehealth clients, there is less demand for this service than in-person visits.
Our office is following state recommendations for businesses like ours
- Counseling: 2 years (Required)
- Management: 1 year (Required)
- LMSW, LPC, LP, LLP (Required)