For more than 32 years, Cenergistic has developed energy conservation programs for clients in every region and climate, in single buildings or multiple locations, and with every energy challenge imaginable. Cenergistic® is a technology-powered, data-driven energy conservation company. Established in 1986, Cenergistic has helped organizations across the country reduce consumption of electricity, natural gas, fuel oil and water. Its proven approach is built on a proprietary methodology which optimizes clients’ infrastructure, improves internal processes and changes behavior to ensure that savings endure. This approach empowers the average client to save 20 – 30% off expected utility bills. Cenergistic received the 2017 ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year Award Winner for Service and Product Provider - Sustained Excellence. Cenergistic has Ten Consecutive Years of National ENERGY STAR Recognition.
Are you interested in Energy Conservation? Do you want to learn more about Cenergistic? Check out our videos!!!!
Cenergistic Corporate video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwPzWdZtLlU
and our “Day in the Life of an Energy Specialist” video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5q8nqKmL0Uk
The Cenergistic Energy Specialist serves as the “face” of Cenergistic’s energy conservation program and will work to establish accountability for energy consumption for Wilson County Board of Education. Energy Specialists are responsible for developing and driving the District's energy conservation program.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE QUESTIONNAIRE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POSTING ON THE CENERGISTIC WEBSITE AND ATTACH IT ALONG WITH YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER. COMPLETED QUESTIONNAIRE IS REQUIRED.
Cenergistic is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information about Cenergistic, visit www.cenergistic.com.
Energy Specialists are hired, trained and employed by Cenergistic. Training includes on-site training, national training conferences and online e-learning courses.
The Cenergistic Energy Specialist's two primary duties will be to spend time identifying energy savings opportunities and working with the District's personnel executing energy conservation implementation strategies. To ensure overall program accountability and positive results, the Cenergistic Energy Specialist will use a software program to manage and analyze utility bill data and energy consumption information related to energy use in the District’s facilities and areas. The Energy Specialist will identify how energy is being used and will leverage their communication skills to encourage change within the District. The Energy Specialist is the primary liaison between Cenergistic and the District.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Advise, assist and make recommendations to the Chief Administrator and leadership on consumption and general energy conservation measures.
- Manage and maintain all utility consumption records and data, keeping records up to date in a timely manner. Regularly track and analyze data.
- In addition to accountability to Cenergistic’s Energy Consultants, the Cenergistic Energy Specialist will be accountable to the Client’s Program Liaison and will meet with that person at least once monthly in order to report the status of the client’s energy program.
- Coordinate with internal and external Public Relations groups to utilize all media and communication opportunities that promote the Organization’s energy management program successes.
- Report quarterly to the Board or Governing body on status and success of the energy program.
- Provide regular communication with leadership and custodial staffs.
- Report to the Program Liaison any safety hazards observed.
- Coordinate with the maintenance director the repairs of energy management systems (EMS) and effectively communicate with Client staff to promptly address any comfort issues.
- Complete weekly report comparing your performance to the implementation plan.
- Represent Cenergistic in the highest professional manner to the Organization.
- The District will not accept applications for this position. Interested individuals should apply directly to www.cenergistic.com/careers
Credentials and Experience:
1. Graduation from an accredited College or University with a Bachelor’s degree and 2-3 years’ work experience
2. Or Graduation from a standard senior high school or possession of a high school equivalency diploma with six (6) years’ work experience
3. Certification in the following fields considered a plus a. CEM – Certified Energy Manager b. CMVP – Certified Measurement and Verification Professional c. PMP – Project Management Professional Status: Exempt Supervisor: Report to Cenergistic Program Director and Regional Manager
Retirement Plan & Trust
Health Insurance - Blue Cross Blue Shield
HSA - Health Savings Account
FSA - Flexible Spending Account - Traditional and Limited Purpose
Dependent Care - FSA
Long Term Disability Insurance - LTD no cost to employee
Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance - We pay the full premiums on this policy, which has up to $1,000,000 in coverage for employees
traveling on company business (excluding travel on aircraft owned, chartered or operated by Cenergistic).
You may choose to take advantage of group rates for additional insurance available through Trustmark and Unum. Additional insurance coverage available at your expense include: Accident, Critical Illness/Cancer, Term Life Insurance and Short Term Disability
Discovery Benefits Cafeteria Plan
Flex time schedule and PTO (paid time off)
PLT (Personal Leave time) - Bereavement and Jury Duty which are not included in your PTO