- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Powerpoint
Join Aspirus, as our System Manager, Clinical Value Analysis!
Aspirus was recently recognized as one of the 15 Top Health Systems in the country by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems based on overall organizational performance.
This position works closely with the System Director Strategic Sourcing, Procurement and Value Analysis. The System Manager, Clinical Value Analysis is accountable for the development and management of system wide value analysis strategies. It requires the need to utilize a strong foundation of evidenced-based data, professional experience, and an understanding of the cost/quality continuum, this position guides clinical staff in product selection and assists in the resolution of quality concerns. The clinical value analysis process will ensure a prudent use of fiscal resources and clinical standardization around best practices. This position functions across Aspirus, Inc. which may include but not be limited to the hospital, clinic(s), surgery centers, network and or healthcare system.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
Our ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Demonstrated success working in dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated success leading projects from ideation to closure.
- Experience conducting root cause analysis and identifying optimum solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including conflict resolution, presentation and facilitation skills, able to present complex information to a diverse stakeholder group
- Ability to work in a team environment and with diverse groups of both clinical and non- clinical personnel.
- Organizational skills; ability to manage multiple, complex projects simultaneously.
- Analytical skills including cost-benefit analysis and financial feasibility studies, as well as ability to analyze complex operational and financial scenarios to render solutions that meet the customers' desired outcomes.
- Strong computer literacy/savvy especially in Word, Excel and PowerPoint programs with ability to learn new software programs.
- Negotiation skills and experience with products, services and materials management techniques.
Candidates should possess one or more of the following:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's of Science – degree in Nursing.
- Active WI RN License
Current Employees Click Here to Apply
Return to Search Results