SEEKING AWESOME AND TALENTED EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT WITH OFFICE MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE
World Emblem is recognized as one of the world’s leading designers and manufacturers of custom embroidered, sublimated and screen-printed emblems, badges and patches. Additionally, World Emblem is also a major supplier of transfers, appliqués, direct embroidery and screen-printing on apparel, reflective emblems, fire retardant emblems, high visibility striping, name badges and a myriad of other decorations for apparel all customized with your logo.
With 9 locations worldwide and 5 of those strategically placed across the United States, World Emblem is conveniently located to bring your brands to life. We are a fast growing company in the design and manufacture of custom embroidered, direct embroidered and screen printed emblems.
Office Manager/ Executive Administration Job Duties:
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- BILINGUAL IN ENGLISH AND SPANISH
- Must have excellent technical skills: MS Office Products -Excel, Word, SharePoint, Team
- Some Accounting Background
- Project Management Expereince
- Clients, vendors experience
- Contract reading, administration, recordkeeping
- 30% Travel; Will travel on short notice
- Personal Assisting
- Valid Driver's Licence
- Able to read/understand ambiguity
Office Manager Skills and Qualifications:
Supply Management, Informing Others, Tracking Budget Expenses, Delegation, Staffing, Managing Processes, Supervision, Developing Standards, Promoting Process Improvement, Inventory Control, Reporting Skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /hour
- Sharepoint: 10 years (Required)
- office assistant: 10 years (Required)
- Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint: 10 years (Required)
- Accounting: 10 years (Required)
- Salesforce: 10 years (Required)
- Hollywood, FL (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)