Have you dreamed of starting a pet grooming business in 2020 and don't know where to begin?
It can be overwhelming to know what to do first. What equipment do you need? How do you find clients? How do you build your reputation?
We know. We've been there. And we can help.
We're the #1 MOBILE PET Grooming Company in the SouthEast Valley and we're ready to remove all the second guessing and the risk taking for you!
HERE'S AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU!
Make consistent income ($300 - $600 per day!) AND build up a client base in as little as 6 months.
Join our team as a stylist and then let us help you become your own mobile pet grooming business owner. Once you have established request clientele there is a buy out option where you walk away with clients, a mobile unit, and go do your own thing. NO more strings attached. You are not a subsidiary of AZ Pet Stylist- You become your own business.
Not ready to cut the cord? That's OK. You can work as a stylist for our company until you are ready.
We want to hear from you if you:
- place the well-being of pets as your number one priority;
- want to learn how to excel in this rapidly growing industry;
- want to be part of a leading team of grooming professionals;
- want to enhance your grooming skills and build your clientele;
- are independent, confident and able to work one-on-one basis with different breeds and behaviors of pets;
Prior experience working as a professional groomer is required, or graduation from grooming school.
Don't just take our word for it. Please check out what pet owner's say about our team every day on Yelp, Google, Facebook, or several other sites.
And there's more....
Beyond working on an amazing team, and launching your dream of becoming your own boss what are the benefits?
There are many perks for the right candidate which can include but are not limited to:
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Retirement Plan: Simply IRA
- Team Bonus Opportunity
- Pay increases with advancement in skills and time with the company
- Grooming Seminar attendance, all expenses paid for all qualified candidates
- All team members will also become Pet CPR and First Aid trained through the company.
All personnel must undergo pre-employment drug screening tests and background checks.
Please feel free to check us out on our website to learn even more about who we are!
Or call us with any questions: (480) 326.5298
Apply now before space runs out!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Commission
Salary: $300.00 to $600.00 /day
- Pet Grooming: 2 years (Required)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Store Discounts
- Other forms
- Multiple locations
- On the road
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift