As a Vice President for Creative at Sparks you will be a leader in the Creative team and overall organization, providing unique and creative direction for our internal teams and end clients. Your role will require the ability to lead projects, build relationships with clients and colleagues and deliver world class, end to end, Event Marketing solutions. The ability to present to and work closely with demanding clients is a must.
- Direct and develop Creative concepts via 3D modeling, concept sketching, floor plan/space development, presentation layouts, and technical drawings.
- Work with Senior Management at Sparks to drive constant evolution and excellence
- Share Creative passion and information with Account Management, Estimators, Engineers and Production Managers quickly and efficiently.
- Effectively manage a team of unique individuals under constantly changing circumstances.
- Demonstrate leadership and earn the respect of the Creative team while maintaining flexibility through each project.
- Clearly and professionally present ideas to colleagues, partners and clients.
- Receive design direction from Strategists, partners, clients, sales representatives and other Creative management and convert to actionable, innovative Creative
- Operate effectively under time constraints and meet deadlines.
- Have an excellent knowledge of materials, technologies, construction techniques and event production.
- Finely tuned understanding of budgetary constraints, business outcomes and value engineering to meet well defined budgets.
- Leadership skills with a proven track record
- The ability to build, manage, inspire and maintain a diverse team of specialists
- Strong analytical and creative skills, with ability to identify and translate business opportunities/issues
- Ability to generate and present thought leadership on behalf of the agency
- Familiarity with Adobe Suite software, 3D Studio Max, V-Ray, SketchUp or similar CAD software.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Confidence in leading client meetings and presentations
- The ability to ride the constant ebb and flow of this industry and the client’s whims with calm and grace
- Education in one of the following: architecture, environmental design, event design, graphic design, retail design, interior design, industrial design, exhibit design or experiential design
- 10 years + Experience is helpful but not as important as creativity, intelligence and the right attitude
- Candidates with a technical design background preferred
- Proficient in Google Drive and Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail, a positive attitude, and a team player
- Ability to operate within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
WHO – A highly experienced team of idea-churnin’, brand-buildin’ coffee-chuggin’ strategists, marketers, producers, techies, and creative geniuses so charismatic you’ll want to introduce us to your mom.
WHAT- Whether you’re a start-up or a household name, we create big ideas that deliver value across a multitude of live brand interactions through insight, innovation and lots and lots of imagination.
HOW – Big enough to deliver, small enough to adapt. It’s our agility that consistently enables us to accomplish great things while providing our clients with killer creativity, flexibility, and value.
Think you’ve got what it takes to hang with us?
We’ve built our reputation on creating awesome experiences for our clients, but equally important is the experience we create for our people. Yes, we work hard. But we also make it a point to have fun. And we find our people work that much harder when work doesn’t feel so much like, well, work. If you share our mindset, we should chat.
We’ve always got our eyes peeled for smart, hungry people who think that what we do isn’t so much a job as it is a way of life. And while any company can supply stuff like benefits (and, of course we do too!) our greatest benefit comes from the amazing people you’ll interact with daily, who will challenge and push you to think harder, be more creative and love what you do.
Sparks provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.