Information meetings and personal interviews are conducted by video conference.
Love kids? Want to live abroad? Discover the world of teaching English in Japan!
Amity Corporation is a leader in the field of English conversation education for children in Japan. For over four decades, Amity has provided international teaching opportunities for enthusiastic professionals who enjoy working with children.
Amity Teachers have the unique opportunity to gain invaluable teaching skills as well as international business experience.
- BA/BS degree; all majors considered (Applicants without a BA/BS degree will not be considered.)
- Speaks English at an idiomatic level
- Completion of elementary, secondary and university education in English
- Experience working with children of various ages
Other Helpful Attributes:
- Teaching experience or background in education
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn and apply Amity’s teaching methods
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and adapt to cultural differences
- Ability to work and make contributions in a team environment
- Commitment to student satisfaction and success
- Sales/customer service experience
- Japanese language ability
- Teach English conversation lessons to students ages 6 months to 18 years old
- Plan creative lessons using Amity teaching methods and materials
- Maintain regular communication with parents regarding weekly lessons
- Interview and counsel prospective students
- Marketing Amity products and services
- Daily communication with students and parents in the branch school lobby
- Prepare progress records during specified periods throughout the school year
- Competitive salary
- Visa sponsorship
- Paid training
- Holidays and vacation periods
- Subsidized, company-provided apartment
- Subsidized corporate health insurance
- Contract completion bonus
- Transportation stipend
How to Apply:
Teacher recruitment is conducted year round for all 85 schools in Japan with training sessions usually being held once a month. For more details about teaching English to children in Japan with Amity or to apply online, visit our website at www.amityteachers.com.
Job Type: Contract