You’ll discover more than a job at Walmart. This is a place where you can really make a difference in the lives of our customers, as well as your own. Come see how working at Walmart can unlock a world of possibilities.
Your local Douglasville, GA Walmart Supercenter is hiring an Optician!
What You’ll Do at Walmart
- Process customer orders and purchases, including visually verifying and interpreting prescriptions; providing recommendations as to style, color and shape
- Demonstrate knowledge of age-restricted merchandise and verifying customers’ ID
- Demonstrate knowledge and value of department merchandise, such as frames, lenses, contacts, sunglasses and related accessories
- Resolve customer concerns involving straightening and manipulating glasses
- Complete all necessary customer insurance forms accurately for timely submission of payment
- Maintain proper inventory levels, stock merchandise and set up product displays
- Place orders for merchandise, verifying it matches prescription and ensure all upgrades and special request are processed
- Perform technical functions necessary to complete in-house patient eyewear order, such as applying tint, UV and various lens edge finishes, and mounting lenses when applicable
- Perform optometric pre-test and vision screenings where allowed by state law
- Ability to fit Patients with glasses and make minor adjustments
- Knowledge of Vision Center merchandise functions, features and prices, including various upgrades, features and benefits of each
- Ability to maintain applicable optical licensure from the state
Apply by sending your resume to email@example.com
Walmart Supercenter #1488
7001 Concourse Pkwy, Douglasville, GA 30134
Walmart Store, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice.