Responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and company. Provide superior support and service to external and internal customers through accurate processing of orders, responding to product and service inquiries, requests and/or problems through comprehensive information gathering, excellent communication skills and inter-departmental relationships.
What Your Day-to-Day Activities Will Be…
- Field incoming communications to Customer Care received via phone, email or fax.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Process and manage customer orders from receipt to close.
- Inform customers of deals and promotions as identified by Sales Management.
- Document, investigate and resolve customer complaints.
- Complete and/or gather customer/account documentation as required.
- Qualify and authorize returns of goods.
- Verify and/or maintain business systems information related to customers.
- Keep records of all communications.
- Manage changes in policies as they pertain to customers.
- Work with customer service management to ensure exceptional customer experiences.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Meet performance and development goals as assigned.
- Read from scripts and departmental work instructions.
- Attend educational training sessions to improve knowledge and performance level.
- May interact with physicians, pharmacist with prescriptions
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Your Professional Experience Should Be…
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a customer service related position in a fast paced environment such as phone support, retail sales, banking, or hospitality industry.
- Must be proficient with MS Windows applications; Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Experience with medical devices or Life Sciences industry preferred.
- Experience with order processing software a plus.
- Communication skills:
- Active listening
- Pleasant speaking voice
- Proficient typing, spelling and grammar
- Friendly yet professional manner
- Action oriented.
- Technical capacity.
- Problem solving/analysis.
- Nimble learner.
- Customer focus.
- Situational adaptability.
- Prioritization and organization.
- Attention to detail.
- Documentation skills.
- Navigating between multiple computer screens.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to maintain the required confidentiality.
- Ability to deal patiently with problems and complaints.
- Must be able to work independently within specific time constraints.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $18.00 /hour
- Receptionist: 1 year
- Call Center: 1 year
- Customer Service: 3 years