Universal Institute in Bethlehem, PA offers a great opportunity for professionals to grow and develop their skills. We are a Rehabilitation facility that provides skilled therapies, residential, and community integration services for individuals with neurological deficits. The applicant must possess strong clinical experience with neurological conditions and the brain injury population.
As an Occupational Therapist at Universal Rehabilitation Institute you will be part of a team that provides holistic quality care in a supportive environment.
· Occupational Therapy Degree from an accredited university or college
· Pennsylvania State licensure
· Current registry by the National Board Certification of Occupational Therapy (NBCOT)
· CPR and First Aid Certification
· Completion of specific procedural skills competency
For more information please call:
Joanne L. Ward, OTR/L
Brandon Loch CTRS,CBIS
EOE M/F D/V
Universal Institute Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary