We are looking for a White Glove Delivery / Driver for our Belmont location, with a positive attitude to lead the White Glove Delivery team.
We offer the following services:
1. “Threshold" which means we drop at the front door
2. "Room of choice" is into the house and drop in specific room
3. "White glove installation" which requires assembly of the furniture
This is a FULL-TIME position
White Glove Driver/ Mover Responsibilities
· Deliver a wide variety of appliances and other items to different addresses throughout the Bay Area.
· Customer service must be top notch
· Proper customer service etiquette
· Maintain a professional appearance
· Follow routes and time schedule
· Load, unload, prepare, inspect, and operate a delivery vehicle (usually a 26 Ft. box truck
· Lift and move up to 50-200 pounds on a regular basis with the help of a lifting partner or dolly.
· Safely load and unload the delivery vehicle with use of blankets or packing to prevent damage to the Product, delivery vehicle, or customer’s home.
· Keep a clean and tidy work area at the customer’s home, including wearing booties inside the home, post-assembly removal of packing materials and debris from the customer’s home.
· Unbox and assemble a variety of Products based on instruction manuals, blueprint specifications, parts lists, and drawings.
· Complete logs and reports
- Good driving record
- Valid driver’s license
- Follow DOT regulations and safety standards requirements
· Safely operate delivery vehicle and follow delivery schedule set by management
- Ability to operate straight trucks in a variety of weather and traffic conditions
- Proven working experience as a delivery driver
- High energy with the ability to effectively perform all functions effectively
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
· $20.00 per hour
· Medical benefits
· Dental/vision plans available
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- commercial driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- driver's license (Preferred)
- DOT Medical Card (Preferred)
- CDL Class C (Preferred)
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Only full-time employees eligible