Marketing + Creative Communications delivers effective Lilly’s Resort Chic communications that build meaningful relationships to attract new consumers, retain existing consumers and motivate all to increase their average annual purchase with Lilly Pulitzer®.
This Communications Department is responsible for creating and implementing the company’s integrated communications strategies, which contribute to the achievement of the company’s financial targets and market share, as well as the development of the Lilly Pulitzer brand. It also represents a key link between the Consumer and the rest of the company. Through direct interaction, research and analysis, the Department must know the Lilly Pulitzer consumer implicitly, and translate this knowledge into opportunities for the business. Ultimately, the communications strategies must both encourage our current consumer base to engage with the brand and increase their average annual spend, while also attracting new consumers.
Customer Service Associate:
The Customer Service Associate will deliver an A+ personalized experience that will delight the Lilly Pulitzer® customer, leading to increased spend levels and high retention. The Customer Service Associate also has primary responsibility for the experience of the Lilly Pulitzer® customer who contacts us through the call center, including Ecommerce, Retail, Wholesale and Internal consumers. This includes delighting customers and representing the brand effectively. The primary points of interaction with customers will be through phone, email, live chat and social channels.
All Marketing + Creative Communication team members are challenged and expected to be exceptionally solution-oriented, innovative, and determined. The Customer Service Associate is a key member of our Direct-to-Consumer team.
The Customer Service Associate has three primary objectives:
à Provide exceptional, solution-oriented, and personalized customer service through phone communication that will result in increased spend levels and high retention.
à Play a key role in finding solutions for escalated scenarios and resolving open issues.
à Provide overall support for the Customer Service team during peak seasons and online sale events.
Primary responsibilities include:
Provide exceptionally solution-oriented customer service (“go the extra mile”) to consumers who call 1-888-PB-LILLY
o Hours of operation are currently Mon- Fri 8AM-7PM and Saturday 9AM-5PM; 1-2 Saturdays a month will be required; shifts will be required. (Note: Hours may be extended, and Sunday hours may be added in the future)
Secondary responsibilities may include:
- Place online and/or telephone orders
- Locate items and complete the sale for customers
- Work with Customer Service Supervisor to develop necessary process improvements for better efficiencies and Customer Service experience
- Communicate effectively with the corporate Retail Store Associates and Retail Operations with regards to delighting our customer and reiterating policies
- Work closely with our Signature Store owners, which are privately owned stores that represent our Brand
- Assist with training and developing other part time or full-time customer service associates as required
- Collect and summarize qualitative consumer information and share with Customer Service Manager and Supervisor
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Respond to emails in customer service cloud platform. Maintain strict service level standards as defined (e.g. answer all emails within 24 hours of receipt)
- Assist with Returns support (e.g. process Signature Store returns, return exceptions, manual returns resulting from Retail Store purchases, etc.)
- Use good judgment in handling questionable service requests. For example, handle customer requests for refunds when the item was not purchased in a Lilly Pulitzer® Store or E-Commerce but may be defective. The appropriate actions in these scenarios vary greatly. Good judgment is needed to balance the tradeoffs of financial impact and long-term customer value
SKILLS REQUIRED TO PERFORM SUCCESSFULLY:
- Provide phone support during peak seasons, as well as during the online sale in September and January each year
- Assisting with the Quarterly and Annual audit by Oxford Internal Auditors and Ernst and Young. This includes providing the necessary information to auditors on order details and tracking information for orders placed on EOM (Manhattan)
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures
Pleasant, friendly, and engaging speaking voice
Excellent attention to detail, follow-up and organizational skills
Exceptional “solution-oriented” nature
Ability to handle difficult interactions with a direct consumer
Strong and palpable “sense of urgency” for implementing courses of action
Proficiency in using personal computers, including proficiency in Microsoft Windowsâ
A working knowledge of an e-commerce back-end system is helpful
The ability to perform a high volume of transactions accurately with limited supervision
Comfort in dealing with new technology and systems
The ability to perform multiple projects simultaneously and manage time effectively
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
1-3 years’ previous customer service, sales, communication or retail experience
Two or four-year degree in communications, retail merchandising, general studies or other closely related subject; Bachelor’s degree preferred
A strong understanding of the retail industry and the ability to seek and understand trends
Ability to master the Manhattan EOM ordering system
Ability to master the EREG POS system, along with any new POS systems that are implemented.
Ability to understand the Salesforce Commerce Cloud
Ability to work comfortably and productively in all MS Office Applications
Ability to communicate well over the phone and email
This position is classified as full-time hourly. This position is non-exempt and is eligible for overtime. This position is eligible for standard company fringe benefits
This position requires adherence to defined break times, given the nature of operating the 1-888-PB-LILLY number
Given the seasonality of the business, this position may require flexible, additional working hours during peak periods. There will also be blackout periods for vacation time determined by the Customer Service Manager and the Sr. Director of Media, Promotions + Community Development
This position is based in King of Prussia, PA
This position is reviewed annually
Lilly Pulitzer® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Lilly Pulitzer® participates in E-Verify. Details in English and Spanish . Right to Work Statement in English and Spanish .