Required skills and experience:
- Lead, coordinate and participate in all aspects of testing Arlo Cloud backend servers.
- Creation, augmentation, documentation and execution gray/white box, system, regression, scalability and performance test cases by translating high-level requirements into detailed workable test cases
- Capture, analyze, and summarize test results and provide detailed project status reports.
- Explore QA practices and processes and develop improvements in these areas
- Participate in software design and code reviews
- Lead in the design of QA test methodologies.
- Assist in the develop RestFul API automated test suite and home grown load test tools.
- Record and track defects through the defect tracking system and drive to closure
- Provide technical analysis and data-driven reports to stakeholder
- BS or MS in CS or related technical degree
- 5+ years experience in Restful API testing unit tests, API interface, and integration testing in jMeter or postman. IOT/Home Automation testing or related technologies is a plus.
- 5+ years experience with Python or other scripting language for backend API testing.
- Leading 2-3 small team experience.
- Comfortable working in UNIX/Linux operating system.
- Experience with Continuous Integration, Agile and SCRUM methodologies
- Ability to quickly learn and become proficient with complex applications at least one cloud platform (e.g. AWS, Google)
- Excellent organizational, analytical and troubleshooting skills
Excellent verbal and written English communications skills