If you are looking for an exciting and rewarding career:
look no further!
Larry H Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, part of the Larry H Miler Dealerships, offers great advancement opportunities within the organization and an incredible management team to help you grow and succeed. We're committed to delivering the best customer experience possible in a friendly, no-hassle environment.
The Service Lot Attendant is expected to:
- Protect the legal, financial and moral well-being of the Larry H. Miller Companies dealerships;
- Exceed customer expectations with courteous communications while maintaining efficient traffic flow to ensure timely processes;
- Be a teacher to support the efforts of other employees to be successful.
- Seek ways to improve business operations efficiencies and customer service.
1. Ensure maximum productivity, customer service and cost control.
2. Operate with integrity:
- Pick up and/or deliver vehicles as required.
- Check-in vehicles noting vin number, mileage, license, fuel level and assess for damage.
- Ensure a fresh lot through rotation of vehicles while securing and locking vehicles prior to close of business.
- Ensure the shop and service center lot is clean.
- Effectively communicate with technicians and management to ensure the operation is appropriately cleaned, organized and safe.
- Ensure all vehicles are secured and locked prior to close of business.
- Act as a backup person for the Dealership Shuttle Driver.
- Perform all job duties requested by management.
- Demand the highest ethical standards from self and others.
- Set an example of positive attitude and professionalism, including a neat, orderly and safe work environment.
- Communicate and resolve customer complaints and adjustments
- High school diploma or the equivalent recommended but not required.
- Basic communication skills -- ability to read and write.
- Minimum of 18 years old.
- Maintain valid driver's license and MVR within company policy requirements
- Work performed in a shop setting due to the location of customer vehicles.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions precedent at that time.
- Exposure to shop environment such as noise, dust, odors and fumes, chemicals and adhesives.
- Required to lift up to a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, talk, hear, use hands and fingers, handle or operate objects, tools or controls.
- Occasionally required to stoop, kneel or crouch.
- Required vision include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Required to have an annual fitness for duty evaluation by employer's medical provider.
- Required to operate equipment and move vehicles in a safe manner at all times.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position:
- Leadership- the individual demonstrates ethical and followership behaviors which promotes Larry H. Miller standards resulting in a cohesive and effective team.
- Compliance- the individual understands and adheres to all Company standards, state and federal laws and regulations as well as product pricing guidelines of all lenders, agencies or business partners.
- Customer Service- the individual understands his/her role in providing excellent customer service through the defined Larry H. Miller processes which promote efficiencies, fairness and cost effectiveness.
- Ethics/Integrity- the individual represents the Larry H. Miller Group of Companies by conducting his/her self in a professional and courteous business manner that demonstrates integrity and avoids the actual or perception of a conflict of interest.
- Oral Communication- the individual clearly identifies and professionally expresses issues in positive or negative situations.
- Planning/Organizing- the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
- Quality- the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Dependability- the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Safety and Security- the individual observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly.
The need may arise to revise, supplement, or rescind portions of this job description, and dealership management reserves the right to do so at anytime. Employee shall be required to meet the qualifications and perform the duties of any revised job description.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled