Support the evolution and implementation of the firm’s marketing measurement framework and KPIs as more data sources are acquired, creating consistency in measuring and reporting marketing performance across Booz Allen’s corporate and key business segments. Define and implement the strategy for how our Corporate Affairs function should be consuming and utilizing data to make decisions. Scope, develop, and maintain dynamic reporting dashboards within our reporting ecosystem, including Oracle SQL and Tableau that integrate data from a variety of marketing, sales, and operational data sources to provide business partners with relevant, accessible, and actionable information. Extract, analyze, and synthesize qualitative and quantitative data from a variety of sources and across multiple dimensions, including campaigns, channels, audience segments, and timeframes to measure and report on the content performance, audience behavior, and effectiveness of marketing efforts. Collaborate with subject matter experts, database administrators, data stewards, and others to ensure the accurate collection and analysis of reporting requirements; including new data requirements, reporting layout and distribution needs. Analyze marketing and sales data and understand it to make recommendations to internal customers for greater use or efficiency work on data mapping and data gap analysis required as part of the development process. Distribute reporting to business partners and communicate the strategic implications of data, provide recommendations based on findings, and train reporting consumers on how to “self-serve” insights from reports.
- 8+ years of experience in a business analytics or analysis environment
- 3+ years of experience with Tableau Creator or Desktop and Tableau Server
- Experience with Tableau and its advanced features, including calculated fields, parameters, table calculations, row-level security, R integration, joins, data blending, and dashboard actions
- Experience in designing enterprise solutions with visualizations and data-discovery tools, including marketing reporting
- Experience with marketing data and databases, including working across SQL, SAS, R and/or Python to analyze and obtain insights from complex/ large data sets
- Experience in establishing, implementing, and socializing reporting best practices effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience in developing and delivering Tableau training to other report developers and users
- Experience with designing dashboards to story tell and deliver insights
- Experience in working with B2B or B2G companies in sales or marketing
- BA or BS degree
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.