Who we are?
Wheat Education, Inc. offers private tutoring services to work with our students (from Elementary to high school) for achieving academic success. Our goal is to help students to identify their own advantages and abilities and develop self-learning perseverance. Bright Learning, Elite Training!
o Teach French language to elementary, middle and high school students.
o Utilize materials pertaining to teach the French language and work through problems or questions students have
o Go over students’ assignments and test scores, and identify their learning obstacles in the application of subjects.
o Develop an effective study plan and schedule study blocks
o Create an engaging and open learning environment
Who we are looking for?
· We are seeking qualified, part-time in-home private tutors who work in flexible after-school time. Currently, the lessons are taught online due to the shelter in place.
· At least 5 Years of French language teaching experience
· Must have excellent communication skills and organization skills
· Must have a commitment to academic excellence
· Must have a strong time management
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- French language teaching: 2 years (Required)