Subcontract Administrator II - 10600000142
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—16,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams.
Tetra Tech EC is a part of the Tetra Tech team and we offer site cleanup and restoration services to help our clients increase the value of their real property – whether for redevelopment, property transfer, or creating a healthier environment.
We are currently looking for a Subcontract Administrator II
to join our Golden, CO
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain reliable and competitive supplier and services sources.
- Prepare solicitations, prepare award determinations and award purchase contracts for the purpose of purchasing materials, supplies and equipment within their delegated purchasing authority.
- Evaluate proposals and ensure selection of responsible vendors.
- Perform price analyses to determine if the selection of a vendor’s offer price is fair and reasonable.
- Provide procurement support for government projects and apply general knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations and working knowledge of the Federal Procurement process on price analysis, terms and conditions, award documentation and post-award documentation.
- Perform functions in accordance with the Prime or Sub-Government Contract Requirements, Corporate Procedure for Project Procurement for Federal Government Subcontracting, Federal Acquisition Regulations and other corporate procedures.
- Furnish timely information to management and the appropriate department concerning market conditions and trends and the probable effect on anticipated material and supply needs and prices.
- Ensure that purchasing activities are carried out in accordance to company procurement policies and objective.
- Verify that the best value was achieved on subcontracts and that client flow downs are properly transmitted on purchase orders.
- Monitor performance and progress of vendors to meet award commitment dates, anticipate problem areas as soon as possible and advise programs accordingly.
- Maintain a complete chronological file of all pertinent correspondence, documents and data for each assigned award to satisfy company procurement policies and audits.
- Act as a small business advocate through the elimination of barriers to small business participation in company and project procurement.
- Maintain and optimize effective relations with vendors, project management and other staff.
- Provide subcontracting and procurement support for Federal Conventional Weapons Destruction Support Services.
- Protentional variance of standard work hours when required to deal with international time zones for supporting project needs.
- Perform various other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a focus in Business, Finance or a related field.
- 8-10 years of applicable experience with Fixed Price (FP), TM, and CR type procurement activity supporting munitions reclamation and/or construction projects in foreign and/or domestic locations.
- Working familiarity with FAR, DOSAR and UCC with application to commercial procedures; extensive experience conducting price/cost analysis.
- Experience working with foreign subcontractors, setting up master/task order arrangements; and negotiating/finalizing subcontracts and required documentation from remote locations.
- PC, Microsoft Office Suite knowledge is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and handle various situations.
- Able to travel internationally (if required), to support establishing sources in remote locations.
- Management experience is a plus.
Tetra Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value workplace diversity. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions. Please visit our website at www.tetratech.com for more information on our company and to apply for this position.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted directly.
Job: Subcontract Administrator
Primary Location: United States-CO-US-Golden
Organization: 106 ECI
Job Posting: Jun 7, 2018, 11:20:28 AM
Job Closing Date: Jul 22, 2018, 10:59:00 PM