Training Delivery Manager (TDM).
The Field Training Manager is accountable for managing and executing all corporately-defined store training programs within the Division which drives a consistent learning experience, a best-in-class customer experience, and builds colleague engagement.
The span of control for this position includes 9 regions across the following states: Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York or Pennsylvania
This role supports 25-30 remote direct reports.
- Remotely lead and manage Lead Field Colleague Trainers (LFCT) and Field Colleague Trainers (FCT) at the Divisional level to train store colleagues as outlined in the Training Curriculum.
- Evaluate both Lead Field Colleague Trainers and Field Colleague Trainers performance and effectiveness in delivering training programs. This includes coaching and counseling where appropriate.
- Build the training strategy with the Division to deliver upon Company initiatives.
- Work with Regional Directors and Human Resource Business Partners (HRBP) on how to apply the Division Training Strategy within each region.
- Monitors and assesses the status of learning programs for successful completion. Where gaps exist works with the HRBP and Field Management to develop a strategy to close gaps in learning.
- Manage an integrated training schedule to provide the right training, at the right location, at the right time based on Region hiring, promotions, and training needs.
- Manage the monthly division training payroll budget to ensure expenses are aligned to meet the year-end budget.
- Work with the Human Resource Director/Human Resource Business Partners and Divisional Vice President/Regional Director to develop action plans as needed.
- Oversee the Regional training sites to support a learning environment (e.g. working technology, current materials, etc.)
- 3+ years of managerial, leadership and/or training/development experience.
- 1+ year of experience with MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Candidate must live within Division 2: Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York or Pennsylvania
- Proven ability to articulate the ability to influence at higher levels and to strategically plan and put together business cases
- Proven management and leadership skills to direct a large group of remote direct reports (20+)
- Proven ability to impact and influence leaders
Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated training and presentation skills in a classroom environment
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the store and field operations leadership
- Ability to work collaboratively to achieve team goals
- Ability to travel up to 50% within assigned Regions
- Position may require a flexible schedule to accommodate business needs
- 3+ years of Pharmacy and Front Store retail experience
- High school diploma or GED required
- College degree preferred
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.