Position: Professional Licensed Geotechnical Engineer
Location: Phoenix, AZ
*Full Time/ Full Benefits
Fenagh Engineering and Testing is seeking a Professional Licensed Arizona Engineer candidate to oversee general operations for Jobsite Operations, Materials Laboratory Testing, Geotechnical Engineering, and reporting on several large-scale projects in the Greater Phoenix Area.
- Oversee field operations
- Oversee laboratory operations
Company paid holidays, sick days, 2 weeks paid vacation, health insurance, matching 401k plan.
Salary is negotiable according to experience.
- Minimum 2-4 years of related experience
- Professional Engineer - Arizona
- General computer knowledge (Excel, Word, PDF)
- Additional experience with on-site Inspections and Laboratory Testing a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Geotechnical Engineering: 1 year (Preferred)
- Professional Licensed Geotechnical Engineer (Required)
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings