Administer and support Agile framework using Atlassian tools, at a minimum work with Jira, Jira Service Desk, Confluence, and Bitbucket for a large-scale deployment at the enterprise level. Work to develop and enable best practices in the tools through configuration, customization, and integration with other systems. Focus on maximizing stability, reliability, and performance.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Administration of Atlassian tools – Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, etc.
- Design and configuration utilizing industry best practices.
- Monitor and continuously improve stability and performance.
- Architect, build and manage infrastructure for tools
- Development of customized solutions and system integrations.
- Work with customers to translate needs into workable solutions following best practices
- Develop best practices within Atlassian tools to enable Agile for enterprise
- Monitor application up time and processing speed and take point on production issues.
- Must have the ability to develop custom plug ins using the necessary development languages for new functionalities.
- Develop and maintain the complex extraction jobs that enable Reporting/Metrics
- Build as needed integration to other application that support the development lifecycle.
- Must have a good working knowledge of Code repository systems Git, Bitbucket, etc...
- Demonstrated skills in working in Agile team that handles new development and maintaining the systems
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills to be able to articulate findings and results.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 8 to 10 years of relevant experience in administration of Atlassian Tools
- Extensive knowledge of SDLC and Agile.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $150,000.00 to $160,000.00 /year