BlockTEST and You:
At BlockTEST (www.blocktest.com), we believe in finding objective, trustworthy data of the blockchain ecosystem in this rapidly expanding and chaotic field. Among us, there are the most collaborative, accomplished, and intelligent engineers, designers, data-analysts, investment bankers, researches, and leaders shaping the blockchain ecosystem. We hope you share the following characteristics that we have at BlockTEST:
- Passionate about working with blockchain technology
- Eager to learn more and contribute to this cutting-edge space and technology
- Believe in the importance of objective, professional, data-driven, fact-based Due Diligence in this booming blockchain ecosystem
- Can-Do, hardworking, flexible, and optimistic attitude
- Execute and manage social media posting, experimentation, and analytics, with an eye towards how strategy meets daily coverage.
- Produce social content, including video, images, GIFs, and experiment with emerging platform content such as video or live streams.
- Establish and own editorial relationships with social networks and aggregators (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Reddit, etc).
- Monitor analytics and deliver relevant metrics, like weekly site and social media performance data. Provide feedback on what is and isn’t working and help craft strategies for success.
- Respond to inquiries and comments on social channels. When possible, moderate comments to ensure discussions, particularly on Facebook, are informative.
- Run live coverage of events, primarily on Twitter and Instagram Stories. Occasionally travel to attend events in person.
- Research and stay up to date on ever-evolving social media best practices, SEO trends, and other pathways for attracting readers.
- At least 3 years’ experience relevant experience in social media, advertising, publishing or marketing communications
- Prior experience and/or strong interest in blockchain
- Prior experience across digital marketing (social, email, video, etc.) a plus
- Bachelor's degree in communications, social media marketing or related field
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 1 year (Required)
- Social Media: 3 years (Required)