Provide counseling services to adults, children and adolescents in an outpatient setting. This includes individual counseling, diagnostic assessments, group therapy and family counseling.
Masters' Degree in Social Work, Counseling, Marriage/Family Therapy or related field.
Must hold a License in the State of Idaho in one of the following: Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC), Licensed Clincial Social Worker (LCSW), or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT).
- Assess client needs, abilities or behavior through interviews and direct observation of behavior.
- Diagnose and treat mental, emotional, and behavioral disorders such as anxiety, depression, addictions, developmental, social and interpersonal problems, and challenging behavior.
- Work collaboratively with staff and other clinicians to provide optimal client care through multidisciplinary team meetings and case consultations.
- Monitor and report treatment outcomes as necessary.
- Create and keep current progress notes, treatment plans, treatment plan reviews,termination/transfersummaries and other documentation as required by agency policies.
- Attend staff meetings and case consultations.
- Develop and monitor appropriate programs of treatment and/or training, including specialized therapy services, clinical supervision services, and other services as requested.
- Maintain current practice knowledge by meeting CE requirements and licensure.
- Abide by the Ethical and Professional Standards established by the National Association of Social Workers or American Counseling Association.
- Comply with all agency policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Competent in individual, group and/or family therapy with children, adolescents, and adults
- Organized and able to manage time effectively
- Proficient in Word/ Excel
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong writing skills
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $26.00 to $32.00 /hour