Product Development Specialist
(Location: Milpitas, CA)
Nutricode International Inc. (runs by Etalink, Inc.) is a wholesaler and distributor in the industries of Eco friendly, plant based and bio-degradable natural raw material for Turf Care, Pesticide, Agriculture, Aquaculture, Animal Care, Skin Care, Personal Care/House Care, Construction material, and Cleaning agent. We are searching for an experienced Product Development Specialist for the growing business in the United State.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Responsible for collecting technical data on related products, paying attention to product trends, understanding industry information, and end market demand. Provide basis for the Company’s decision-making.
· Improve product functionality. Study the factors affecting the function of products, product sensory characteristics and improvement measures.
· Work with customers to develop applications for the Company’s products. Determine customer product and formulation needs and coordinating with R&D specialists to develop the appropriate formulation for the customer’s needs.
· Support all activities of product development including, samples, internal partner communication, trial planning, thinning & evaluating, and synthesizing data at the end of the campaign.
· Responsible for the product improvement and other related testing work, and responsible for the accuracy of test process and results.
· Provide technical support to Sales, Product Managers, and customers regarding how to effectively use our products.
· Research and monitor the existing customers and industry developments and identified potential new product opportunities. Study different application possibilities in different industries.
· Study on peripheral products.
· Ensured that project milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets, and make sure the project follows the timeline.
· Develops and maintains products documents to comply with domestic and international guidelines in accordance with all regulations.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Practical experience in related industries. (i.e., Agriculture, skin care)
· Work with Industry enthusiasm, willing to study and research to maintain a high level of knowledge regarding the related products and industries.
· Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, formulas procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and customers.
· Experience with web-based market research or on-site market research (be able to travel) and compare data.
· Proficient with Database software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
· Familiarity with big data, data interfaces and analytics preferred
· Bilingual in English & Spanish preferred
Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Biological, Agronomy, Horticulture, or equivalent field.; two to three (2-3) years related industry experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. An equivalency of education could possibly fulfill formal degree requirements.
Please send e-mail
NO PHONE CALL
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- Temporarily due to COVID-19