Are you looking to work on a team that has global scope and positively impacts our client’s ability to provide a resilient backbone of core services to the SIGINT enterprise? As a software engineer, you can help your customer overcome their most difficult challenges using the latest architectural approaches like application messaging frameworks and enterprise security services alongside open source frameworks and tools like Java Messaging Service, Kafka, Pulsar, and LDAP. We’re looking for people to join our team delivering enterprise security services while building, integrating and maintaining mission critical systems in a secure heterogenous computing environment.
By creating a custom system with consistent performance and scalability, you’ll directly impact the intelligence community (IC) by developing, integrating, and managing high performance, mission critical, and distributed systems in a secure heterogenous computing environment. With mentoring, positive code reviews, and opportunities to learn new tools and skills, we focus on growing as a team to make the best solutions for our customers. Join us as we build systems to change IC messaging and access control services for the better.
Empower change with us.
Nice If You Have:
- 3+ years of experience with Java and JEE programming
- 2+ years of experience with Eclipse, Maven, Linux, and Java
- 2+ years of experience in the signals intelligence (SIGINT), information assurance (IA), or IT fields
- Ability to work with complex data structures, including XSD, XML, and JSON
- Ability to develop robust, scalable, secure, and high-performance applications
- Ability to debug and resolve application errors and performance bottlenecks in a timely and effective manner
- Ability to communicate ideas and status updates to peers and management clearly
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BA or BS degree and 5 years of experience with software engineering or 9+ years of experience with software engineering in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with secure communications via PKI through X.509 authentication and SSL enabling applications and servers
- Experience with relational databases and programming via JDBC
- Experience with LDAP protocol, directories, and replication (RedHat DS)
- Experience with medium to complex XSLT mapping and Xpath expressions and functions
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn’t all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you’ll have access to:
experts in virtually every field
a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You’ll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.