- High School Diploma or GED
- Forklift Certification
Main duties and responsibilities
Perform activities related to the production of laminate flooring including operating equipment, producing orders according to plan, understanding all stations of a production line, tracking semi-finished and finished materials from start to finish by way of computer, visual inspection and monitoring materials for quality. Meet production goals of one's team and the company. Maintain high level of accuracy and quality; consistently demonstrate pride in one's work. Areas of concentration include Profiling / Packaging Operation and Profiling / LanTech Operation.
- High School Diploma or GED certificate
- The ability to communicate with all levels of associates, both verbally or written
- The ability to operate electric, pneumatic or hand tools and also have a strong mechanical aptitude
- The ability to read and comprehend work instructions of a technical nature
- The ability to comprehend and manipulate metric measurements
- The ability to problem solve, individually or as part of a group
- The ability to be trained and become certified to operate a forklift
- The ability to work in extreme heat or cold
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs without assistance
- The ability to climb stairs and ladders at a safe but rapid pace
- Excellent (perfect or near perfect) attendance record
- Previous work experience in a fast paced industrial manufacturing environment
This position is required to work a rotating 12-hr. shift including nights, weekends and holidays. This position may be required to fill in for other positions during absences.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.