Brossett Architect, LLC located in Lake Charles Louisiana has established an opportunity for growth and knowledge while providing state of the art tools for our employees. We firmly believe in a commitment to excellence in design and client service. If you possess a commitment to excellence and a desire to exhibit this to clients this may be the opportunity for you!
Brossett Architect, LLC believes in delivering a full range of superior professional architectural services. It is this dedication to our clients that guarantees effective planning for current and future needs, excellence in architectural and interior design, and complete construction review and administration.
ABOUT THE JOB
Brossett Architect, LLC seeks an enthusiastic, team-oriented, motivated licensed Architect to work with our team and with clients of the firm. Work to include developing architectural drawings using REVIT software, provide architectural support to the organization. Will play an active role in ensuring that project budgets, goals and deadlines are met by and keeping the Principal Architect informed with up-to-date reports.
Responsibilities of the Architectural Designer
- Develop specific parts of the drawings.
- Propose solutions to design and construction problems.
- Work as part of a team to complete client projects in a timely manner and in the budget.
- Assist in developing marketing designs and renderings.
- Assist in making presentations.
- Responsible for the compilation of data and the preparation of weekly reports.
- Establish project stages and schedule for projects.
- Keep the Principal-in-charge informed.
- Track and record project progress, timelines, and deliverables.
- Coordinate and attend meetings, prepares for meetings and take minutes.
- May perform such other duties as the Supervisor may from time to time deem necessary.
Requirements of the Architectural Design
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture from a NAAB accredited the school
- 5 prior years’ work experience is required
- Proactive and high level of personal initiative
- Willingness to learn new skills and processes
- Service-oriented professional who measures success by supporting the success of the team
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills required
- Knowledge of architectural construction document practices and principles, including detailing
- Computer skills required, particularly in Revit, Autocad, Excel, and Word
- Knowledge of the LEED, green building design and construction helpful
Brossett Architect, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers Paid Vacation and Paid Holidays.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- Architecture: 5 years (Preferred)