ProSomnus Sleep Technologies, designs and manufactures intra-oral medical devices used in the treatment of sleep apnea and snoring. ProSomnus, serves one of the fastest growing segments in dentistry--dental sleep medicine. With its flagship product, the Micr02, ProSomnus has rapidly become one of the top companies in this burgeoning market.
ProSomnus is looking for an experienced Operation Manager to provide leadership by driving improvements in a manufacturing environment.
Conveniently located near Freeways 580 and 680 in Pleasanton,
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintaining and encouraging a safe working environment.
- Partnering with the manufacturing technology leaders to drive cost reduction through driving improved processes.
- Supporting cross-functional teams on design for manufacturing and manufacturing deliverables.
- Delivering projects safely, on-time, and within budget.
- Communicating timelines, deliverable and resource needs to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Training manufacturing technicians.
- Establishing cost estimates and manufacturing plans.
- Completing special request from engineers and other leadership personnel.
- Participating as a team member on problem solving teams.
- Personal flexibility to handle change within the workplace
- Responsible for guiding technical activities resulting from approved, self-initiated, or assigned manufacturing programs leading to innovative applications and extensions of existing or new products/technologies having major importance to the business
- Functions as technical resource within immediate work group.
- Provide appropriate and timely documentation of work as required by the business unit.
- Work closely with production and maintenance teams to perform troubleshooting activities and resolve equipment/downtime issues.
- Establishes and cultivates an extensive network of support (laboratory, quality, financial, manufacturing, engineering, sales and marketing) to facilitate completion of assignments.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of three (5) years of manufacturing management experience
- Experience in Health Care Products
- Knowledge in machining and semi-automated assembly
- Demonstrated experience to analyze problems, diagnose root cause, and apply corrective actions
- Working knowledge of validation protocols
- Demonstrated organization and communication skills, and written and oral
- Results oriented with strong process and execution skills Demonstrated use of skills and knowledge of equipment, systems, materials, processes, and procedures to solve manufacturing problems
- Effective facilitation, communication, and teaching skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle large workloads under time constraints
- Previous experience with assembly and converting technologies
- Demonstrated use of skills and knowledge of equipment, systems, materials, processes, and procedures to solve manufacturing problems
- Strong interpersonal skills with solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter who leads with high energy and passion
- Results-oriented with strong process and execution skills
- Effective project management skills with proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget
Job Type: Full-time
- Production Management: 5 years