osition: Full Stack Ruby and Ruby on Rail Developer
- Design and development of scalable high performance and robust application
- Available to provide advice and assistance to teams on technical difficulties that arise in the course of doing their work
- Provide technical mentorship and guidance to more junior engineers including code reviews and diving in to coding assignments when necessary as well as defining and implementing best in class standards.
- Recommend and implement rules to ensure applications remain current and robust Identifying issues to teams that they might overlook, such as scalability, performance, or security.
- Analyze and discuss potential risk/benefits involved in using the specified technology solution to address the business requirement
- Must have at least 3 years of experience as a Ruby and Ruby on Rail full Stack Developer.
- Active participation in the Ruby community with contributions to one or more Ruby Open Source projects.
- 8 or more years of professional software development experience.(SDLC)
- 3 or more years experience with agile software development methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in the financial services sector a big plu
- Runy on Railsn
- Active Records,
- Cucumber and Docker.
- Postgres and Oracle as our RDBMS and IBM WMQ and Kafka for messaging.
- UI: : AngularJS, React and Bootstrap CSS
- GIT, Jenkins, JIRA and Confluence.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college and/or university (Computer Science, Information Technology, Software
US Citizen or Green Card or H1b with LCA certified
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $72.00 /hour
Full Time Opportunity: