The primary purpose of the Personal Training position is to create relationships with members and clients. The Personal Trainer’s job function will be to add value to each member’s VIDA Fitness club membership, as well as enhance the member’s sense of belonging and community within the club.
Personal Trainers are also responsible for contributing to the overall club revenue goals and for building a practice with clients that provides safe, effective, results-based exercise programs.
1. Provide courteous, engaging, informative and fun sessions for every client, every time.
2. Listen to and read relevant training materials as well as attend and participate in required sales and training meetings to enhance performance.
3. Manage client’s schedules and note any appointments, absences, and reschedules. Trainers must maintain accurate schedules a minimum of two weeks in advance.
4. Complete tracking reports accurately and submit on a weekly basis. You are expected to utilize your tracking reports to accurately manage your business by the numbers so that we, as a club, can accurately manage the club business by the numbers.
5. Work closely with the Membership Sales Department to communicate applicable member referral and free guest day promotions to current and prospective clients.
6. Participate and assist in the planning and implementation of all fitness and Personal Training promotions inside and outside of the club.
Current Personal Training certification: ACE, NESTA, IFPA, NASM, ACSM, NSCA, NSCF, NFPT, CSCS, and/or Degree in related field.
Current Adult CPR and AED certifications
Must be able to communicate clearly and promptly with email, phone
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $46.00 - $65.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person