This position is responsible for providing in-person and remote IT support to iLab (Lockheed Martin lab which supports new technologies and iOS/Macintosh/Windows infrastructures) customers. Support includes a wide range of disciplines including but not limited to iOS support, Windows support, and application support. Position also has the opportunity to assist with new technology evaluations in support of the Missiles and Fire Control (MFC) IT Technology and User Experience team.
This position within Lockheed Martin Enterprise Business Services will also provide general desktop support to Lockheed Martin RMS users.
This position is located at the MFC Sand Lake Road Facility, in Orlando, FL
- Desktop PCs, Workstations and Laptops
- Printers and other peripherals
- Networking devices and other infrastructure components
- Stationary communications devices, such as desktop and conferencing phones
- Mobile personal wireless devices (primarily iOS devices)
- Audio/visual systems, such as projectors and teleconferencing equipment
- Other electronic devices as required.
- Work with Information Technology vendors to evaluate new IT technologies.
- This facility requires US Citizenship.
- Desktop support experience with the Windows Operating Systems (Windows 7 & 10).
- Experience troubleshooting hardware and software problems.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (2013, 2016, 365).
- Knowledge of multiple IT disciplines to include: mobile technologies, VPN solutions, and software distribution tools (e.g.; AirWatch, SCCM, CM2012)
- Demonstrated proficiency with iOS devices (e.g.; iPhone, iPad, iPod).
- Experience coordinating and working on IT Projects.
- Familiarity with Lockheed Martin policies and procedures.
- Experience with Airwatch Mobile Device Management solution.
- Experience in IT customer service environment using Service Now ITSM.
- Outstanding customer service skills and commitment to customer service.
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated effective teaming skills.
- Experience with End Point Encryption applications
- Aptitude for learning new technologies
- Desktop support experience with the Mac OS.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.