To provide on-site coordination for all phases of hotel construction projects; including coordinating subcontractors, material and equipment, ensuring that specifications are being strictly followed, and work is proceeding on schedule and within budget. Superintendent shall be responsible for scheduling, inspections, quality control, and job site safety.
- 5+ years of construction industry experience.
- Minimum of three years of verifiable supervisory experience thorough knowledge of trades and be computer literate.
- Weekend work and overtime may be required to meet project deadlines
Job Type: Full-time
- Commercial Construction: 10 years (Preferred)
- supervisory: 2 years (Preferred)
- Des Moines, IA (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Commuting/travel assistance