Under Tom and Toms coffee franchise, we're opening a Tom and Toms cafe located 1212 Stanford ave, Los Angeles, CA 90021 on 18th of May, 2020.
Under a creative environment in Fashion District, Downtown LA, we're hiring few hard-working/creative employees.
Have you had a cup of coffee?
If so, have you ever thought about making, and giving it to whoever needs it?
You will be doing stuff like:
First you will learn, what we have already created as Tom and Toms coffee™
Make coffee, and many different styles of coffee.
Make bread, a lot of different styles.
Brainstorm, let's all take charge, let's create new menu, let's see if our customers like it!
Experience, the most valuable wealth that goes in you as a one single person, within friendly environment.
What we need is a present good of you, not your past, nor the future.
Let's work, let's live.
Sae (Hiring manager):
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.25 per hour
Hours per week:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Day shift
- Night shift
Company's Facebook page: