Store Manager (Full-Time)
Join 7 For All Mankind, the first company to bring premium denim to the market, putting L.A. on the map as the fashion authority on premium denim. 7 For All Mankind is the leader in denim innovation and after almost 20 years continues to be a force in the industry it brought to life, with innovation in fits and fabrics and exciting collaborations and partnerships. 7 For All Mankind offers competitive bonus programs and generous incentive programs along with the opportunity for career growth with our brand.
As the leader of the store team the Store Manager’s role is to inspire, motivate and develop a store team that will exhibit consistent selling behaviors in order to achieve store sales goals. The Store Manager ensures the highest level of customer engagement is met and sales results are achieved. The Store Manager is responsible for recruiting, hiring, and coaching top talent and consistently maintaining optimal staffing levels in the store. The Store Manager will maximize store profitability by controlling expenses, protecting company assets, and by ensuring that store standards and processes for customer care, merchandising and operations are consistent and well executed.The Store Manager ensures that all company policies & procedures, corporate directives and initiatives are enforced and properly implemented within given deadlines and ensures store standards are maintained.
- Contributes to the overall store success by ensuring store sales goals are met while also achieving individual sales goals
- Responsible for recruiting top talent to meet the needs of the business and retains talent that will contribute to sales growth
- Promotes a store culture of consistent coaching and delivering feedback to develop team. Provides ongoing training and motivates associates to achieve sales goals. Monitors, evaluates performance and executes training action plans.
- Responsible for delivering exceptional customer experiences and driving sales by styling and wardrobing each customer based on their needs. Responsible for setting the example for customer engagement that exceeds industry standards.
- Responsible for building client relationships and driving store sales along with excitement about our brand through client outreach.
- Partners with District Manager and/or Human Resources to set performance goals for team for their personal skills development.
- Oversees the annual performance review process, evaluates team, and ensures all team members receive ongoing feedback regarding their performance.
- Partners with District Manager and Human Resources and facilitates disciplining and terminating employees when necessary. Maintains the Open Door Policy.
- Communicates with the District Manager regarding all employee relations and employee skill developments.
- Responsible for timely communication to District Manager regarding any operational or policy compliance related matters.
- Organizes and leads monthly Store Management meetings in accordance with brand expectations.
- The Store Manager is the expert on store operations, and policies & procedures, and ensures they are followed and enforced.
- Manages controllable expenses to company guidelines and ensures overall profitability targets are met or exceeded.
- Manages payroll and store scheduling within established guidelines to ensure proper coverage based on business needs.
- Supports and executes directives from Visual Merchandising, Operations and Marketing to ensure that information is properly communicated to the store team and that all deliverables are completed within specified deadlines.
- Represents the brand and ensures team members are embodying brand in all all interactions with customers and peers.
- Ensures Loss Prevention policies and procedures are followed. Assist with financial/sales audits and inventories to protect the store from internal and external shortage.
- Strong leadership ability.
- Strong time management skills.
- Able to meet performance expectations
- High level of initiative/self-starter.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to accurately and efficiently operate cash register while following cash handling procedures.
Special Physical and/or Mental Requirements:
- 4+ years of related professional sales experience in specialty or luxury retail and at least 2+ years of management experience.
Diversity Vision Statement:
- Repetitive hand motion while operating cash register or computer.
- Regularly interacts with the public in an often crowded and noisy interactive store environment.
- Standing required for entire work shift.
- Operate office equipment (i.e., computers, phone, fax, scanner and copier.)
- Must work weekend and night shifts.
- Climb ladders as needed.
- Bend, lift, open, and move product up to 50 pounds as needed.
- Occasional travel, often with little advance notice may be required. (including air and overnight travel)
We are committed to creating an inclusive environment that welcomes and values the differences among all of our associates, customers, suppliers and the communities in which we live and conduct business. We are an equal employment opportunity of minorities, females, protected veterans and the disabled.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, and treating our associates and applicants without discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.