PT Delivery Driver (NY Tristate Region)
As a delivery driver, you will be responsible for delivering produce to juice bars, health food stores and private homes in various regions of the Tri-State Area.
You must safely and reliably deliver fresh product, handle cash, collect payments, complete daily paperwork regarding deliveries, maintain customer relations, communicate with our offices and monitor your vehicle maintenance issues.
· Must have valid and clean driver’s license (no special license necessary)
· Must be physically fit and able to lift up to 60 lbs
· Must have a neat appearance
· Must submit to background/reference check & pre-employment drug screening
· Must live within 35 min commute to our warehouse (Goshen, closer to Florida)
· Required - Extensive knowledge of roadways in NYC metro and surrounding areas
· Part time, 3 days per week, with flexibility to cover other drivers
· NY Metro and Tri-state area (all NYC boroughs, Long Island, Westchester, Orange, Rockland, Northern NJ and a small portion of CT)
· All vehicles are automatic, refrigerated cargo vans.
· Typical routes are ~12 hr days and average 30+ stops (may be more in NYC)
· Pay based on daily salary, starting at $200 per day.
· Mandatory training period with reduced pay of $100 per day. One training day per route learned.
· Weekly, direct deposited paycheck on Fridays.
Please email resume and availability.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $200.00 per day
- Paid sick time
- Paid training
Curbside delivery, masks and hand sanitizer provided as well as work gloves.
- Do you live within a 35 minute commute of zip code 10921 (Florida, NY)?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)