Katchmark Construction, Inc. is a fast-paced energetic company. A family-owned and operated business for nearly 31 years. We provide excellent employment opportunities for those who are serious about a developing career with growth potential. What makes Katchmark successful is our strong commitment to both our customers, and our employees. Our staff consists of a collaborative team of experienced and hardworking professionals. For the past 12 years Katchmark Construction has been awarded "Top 100 Roofing Contractors" in Roofing Contractor Magazine. We maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Katchmark is seeking an experienced Roofing Superintendent. Flat roofing experience, a plus.
Our company serves 70% commercial and 30% residential customers. We have long term relationships with property managers and commercial clients, as well as homeowners. All employees participate in ongoing staff development, as we're always striving to improve our practices. We believe a solid team is where it starts, and employee satisfaction is as much a priority as customer satisfaction at Katchmark. We're a profit sharing company, which promotes common goals throughout our organization. We offer a diverse team that welcomes individual expertise, enthusiasm, and effort!
Responsibilities and Duties
Katchmark is seeking a Superintendent to lead and manage our jobs and the performance of crews responsible for the installation of roofs, siding, guttering, windows, and doors for both our commercial and residential divisions.
- Reviews details of all assigned projects with Project Manager, and project team.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of roofing crews and applicable trade workers.
- Adapts work schedule as needed and assigns duties to workers.
- Analyzes and resolves issues, while coordinating with both the Project Manager and Property Manger, where necessary.
- Examines and inspects work progress, equipment, and work sites to verify safety and ensure that project specifications are met.
- Estimates material and worker requirements to complete project.
- CDL Driver Class A and flat roofing experience, a plus, but not required.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Supervising roofing crews: 1 year (Preferred)