Softthink Solutions is seeking a highly motivated and result-oriented Software Developer to join our team in Herndon, VA to support our client project.
Requirements and Issue Analysis:
- Developing API’s (Application User Interfaces) to interact with different downstream systems and services.
- Perform web services development using Spring Boot, Micro services, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS and REST Web Service specifications and SOAP Messaging, XML Schema, WSDL, XML APIs like DOM, SAX, JAXB, SOAP UI, Swagger UI and SOA concepts.
- Requirements Gathering and Analysis.
- Preparation of technical design document and submit document for client approval. Implement client revisions and comments to the application design.
Major/Minor Enhancements – Detailed Design and review, Integration and Regression Testing:
Stabilization Activities for applications:
- Prepare Technical Detail design documents.
- Analyzing the impact of new requirements on existing application and designing flow to mitigate the risks.
- Identify the root cause of the issues and providing a permanent solution.
Onsite – Offshore Coordination/Status Review and meetings with the offshore Team and other vendors:
Preparation of Technical/Business documentation:
- Coordinate with onsite and offshore team during developing, testing and deployment.
- Coordinate with client and vendors in case of production issues.
- Prepare documents for technical design processes and post implementation documents.
At our company and at our client’s company, a Software Developer requires Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.