Description: This position is with one of our direct clients. Please reach out to Remya - mremya (at) divihn (dot) com or Simoneta - spereira(at)Divihn(dot)com for more details about this position. You can also call Remya at 630 847 7118 or Simoneta 630 847 0953.
Facilities / Systems Engineer III (Sr. Engineer)
Must not be allergic to Penicillin or Cephalosporins.
Shift: Normally work 1st shift but may require to work other shifts and weekends if the project requires.
- Responsible for providing mechanical, electrical, technical and troubleshooting support, performs maintenance and repairs to production machinery, water systems, compressed air, HVAC, and refrigeration equipment. Also will work on reverse osmosis, distilled water systems, and cooling towers.
- Performs troubleshooting of mechanical, pneumatic and electrical systems and machine control issues and equipment performance improvement projects.
- Performs preventive and predictive maintenance as required, ensuring equipment availability.
- Perform all duties with a focus on optimizing safety, quality, service and cost.
This section contains a list of five to eight primary responsibilities of this role that account for 5% or more of the work.
RESPONSIBILITIES: . The incumbent will perform other duties assigned.
1) Act independently with minimal supervision to conduct smaller approved projects. Expected to make suggestion on improvements based on recent technical knowledge.
2) Able to contribute to cost estimating of major capital budget items and the spending of approved project funds.
3) Contribute to the planning and execution of components of the development process, which apply to product revision or enhancement or a defined piece of a larger project.
4) Ability to manage routine small projects without assistance.
5) Investigate and analyze customer service problems and design improvement suggestions. Recommend design improvements.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. List knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
1) Knowledge of the basic principles in various engineering disciplines.
2) Must have initial training in concepts of Six Sigma quality techniques.
3) Must know how to effectively run projects, coordinate contractors, and direct the activities of a technician
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Minimum of a completed Bachelors of Science in Engineering
3-5 years of recent and relevant experience in refrigeration skills, trouble-shooting, HVAC, mechanical aptitude.
- Must have experience with reading blueprints / wiring diagrams / basic electrical experience
- Previous experience in an GMP environment, strongly preferred
Physical Requirements (Large manufacturing site)
- Requires continuous grasping, pushing/pulling up to 15 pounds and reaching with hands and arms.
- Lifting and carrying on average up to 15 pounds frequently throughout the shift.
- Normal visual acuity and the ability to distinguish color are necessary.
Have the ability to complete quick and precise repetitive processes using both arms and both hands
- Occasionally specialized physicals are required when working with certain drug codes.
- Must be able to squat, climb, reach above shoulder level, reach at or below shoulder level, kneel, twist and bend at the neck, twist and bend at the waist and balance
Interview platform: phone followed by onsite
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $40.00 - $45.00 per hour
- trouble-shooting: 3 years (Preferred)
- HVAC: 3 years (Preferred)
- Basic electrical: 3 years (Preferred)
- Facilities Maintenance: 3 years (Preferred)
- mechanical aptitude: 3 years (Preferred)
- refrigeration skills: 3 years (Preferred)
- Round Lake, IL 60073 (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift