The successful candidate will join our Finance/Accounting Team to facilitate and ensure timely flow of expense and billing information. This person will be a highly organized, multi-tasker who can work independently yet more importantly is a team player.
They will setup, monitor and process contract funding and associated tasking. This individual will work closely with Project Managers and Accounting staff to ensure proper accounting for contract costs and accurate billing.
- Prepare routine and complex billings
- Preparing, Entering and Processing Vouchers
- Processing A/R and A/P
- Bank Account Reconciliation
- Credit Card Reconciliation
- Copying, Recording, Filing and Scanning Documentation
- Variance research and analysis
- Preparing journal entries
- Audit assistance
Skills and Qualification Requirements:
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting or related degree.
- 1+ Year Experience
- Strong Spreadsheet and analysis skills required
- Knowledge and understanding of FAR, DFAR, GAAP and GACAS a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level of interpersonal, problem solving, and analytical skills which can be used to take initiative and meet objectives
- Driven customer service skills with an ability to promote teamwork and build effective relationships
- Experience with Costpoint is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time
- Cost Point: 1 year (Preferred)
- FAR, DFAR, GAAP, GACAS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Finance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off